Sunday 26 March 2017

My Homies

MY HOMIES


This is my second entry into the Paper Artsy challenge on Architecture.  I have made a pocket letter (although I have no pockets to put them in!!). The cards are ATC size.

I used a variety of PA stencils, Fresco paints and Lin Brown stamps. 

To start I made a masterboard using my Gelli plate and Fresco paints and stencils. Colours used were Cherry Blossom, Teresa Green, Mermaid and Cheesecake for the initial layers on the masterboard. I then used Bougainvillea, Caribbean Sea and Haystack through a variety of stencils.

I then applied some Little Black Dress with a credit card to add some lines and also added some paint splatters. I also added some paint splatters in Snowflake.

I then cut the board into the required size and added some stamping in Black Archival ink. I used Lin Brown stamps for this.


I painted some scraps of card in Bougainvillea, Caribbean Sea and Haystack which I stamped on  some Tim Holtz stamps and then cut out. I also wrote out the words I wanted.

I added some shading to the cards using a variety of Gelatos and then edged them with a black Gellato. 

I then used black and white journalling pens to doodle some doors and windows and edge the words...tadah!!....finished!!

This challenge continues to be a challenge and has made my brain work hard....a surprise to those who know me perhaps....

Anyhoo, if you have read this far, thank you so much and happy messiness to you all xxx


2 comments: